2009年7月30日 星期四

MultiMedia


1. How can you/do you use MultiMedia (for example Powerpoint/Desktop Publishing/Video/Audio) in your classroom?
I make new learning or lesson with powerpoint. I introduce new learning with interesting picture that I can attract students. Then students want to learn.
I also use video, audio display about life, fair, career of file to tell students some important message.


2. How can you/do you/do you want to use Multimedia in your classroom?
In addition to ppt, video, audio I can teach students with Publishing to do their homework, report and action of school.


3. How can you/do you use a digital camera/scanner or other mulitmedia devices in the classroom?
I use digital camera or scanner to record students action, that can improve my teaching or share good memory with students and other teachers.

5 則留言:

  1. Using digital cameras to record the intercation between students and teachers is very helpful, besides, the cameras are getting better and better, and we can storage and create more and more memories as well as teaching materials.

    回覆刪除
  2. You use multimedia,such as video, audio and interesting pictures to display information to your students.I think they would like it very much in the classroom.

    回覆刪除
  3. I like your idea about using multimedia in teaching. I suggest that you can use publisher to design an assignment of introduction of students.

    回覆刪除
  4. Good job. I know you always do a lot for students. You have been improving your teaching with modern mutlimedia,so your students can learn more in the class. If you have more time, you can try other multimedia.It is interesting and attractive to use multimedia for students. Keep going,Fenty.

    回覆刪除
  5. It's a good point to use digital carma to share sweet memory with students. I think your students should be full of thanksgiving for having a good and responsible teacher like you. In the other way, I think your class must be organized because you often use PPT, DVD, and CD player in class. You're a good "Tech-using" teacher!

    回覆刪除