1. How do you use Database?
I use Database include address, phone number, birthday and parents name of students.
2. How do your students use Database?
My students use Database do homework, reports.
3.What else would you like to do with DB - think in terms of student tools/assessment as well as teacher productivity.
When I talk with students or their parents I can record with Database. I also use Database plan schedule, learning and record. Students use Database do daily record and plan schedule.
4.How do you use Spreadsheets?
I use Spreadsheets grade score and records of class or students.
5.How do your students use Spreadsheets?
My students do homework with Spreadsheets.
6.What else would you like to do with SS - think in terms of student tools/assessment as well as teacher productivity.
I will do learning list and record with SS for students. Students can do daily record and plan to improve actions.
Your ideas are good for home-room teachers. Since you're going to be a home-room teacher this September, hope you can use DB and SS as helpful tools for your teaching. Thank you for your sharing.
回覆刪除Dear Fanny,
回覆刪除This is Jill. I think for your students,who are elder and more then 12 years old, both of Database and SS will be very helpful to them. Also,you can arrange some assignment and survey about home economy that they can fufill with DB and SS.
To Jill:
回覆刪除the autor of the blog is "Fenty", not "Fanny"...
To Fenty:
From the learning experience in MET, I think you'll be good in using these tools to education and get lots of fun from them!
Although your students are young, You have been learned a lot of interesting office tools ! I think that you have a good thought to teach your young students making them understanding and using these tools correctly.
回覆刪除You are a pofessional teacher. You must have lot of troubles to teach them, but I think you are patient teacher. In your article, You taught students. You used computer to teach him. In your work, you have to communicate with student’s parents often; therefore you use Datatbase, find their phone or address fast.
They can see a video in the class. Let students understand and prepare which step they should follow it. On the other hand, You used the spreadsheets. It can test how much knowledge the students learned. It can help to calculate the grade of the students in the end semester.