1. How do you use Word processing software ?
I use it to make Worksheet, syllabus, lesson plans and create tests.
2. How do your students use Word processors ?
They use them to do homework, write worksheet and reports .
3. What else would you like to do with WP? think in terms of students tools/ assessment as well as teacher productivity.
I think I can design students assignments on the blog, then ask students to do homework and put them in the blog. They can share experience of school life each other. When students have any questions, they can ask me questions with it. Then some students can like in learning.
I think students can study at home with WP. Students can review the same lesson many times.
作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除If you create a blog , your students can via it to post their questions ,then you can answer them as soon as possible.
回覆刪除It's a good idea!
When I see your blog which is abundant. In this article, you can use WORD do a lot of things for students. I think all of this idea are good!!
回覆刪除Yes! It's a good idea to do this. It's direct way to communicate between students to teachers. They may know what they should do from internet, and hand their assignment by using WP.
回覆刪除